While there are regulatory and industry challenges to keeping reliable air service in Wyoming, the best way to attract and retain air service is to fly locally.
Flying from your local airport:
- Can save you time - A round trip drive from Casper to Denver can be 10 hours
- Can save you money - Your total trip cost isn't just air fare
- Is more convenient - Shorter security lines and close in, often free parking
- Supports local economies and jobs - More passengers, more flights, more options, more growth
- Is safer - Unpredictable driving and traffic conditions on long drives