Planning and Programming
The purpose of the Planning and Programming Program is to ensure development of a safe, long-term viable statewide system of airports.
The program is comprised of four (4) staff members, whose responsibilities are as follows:
- Initiate, compile and monitor activities of the Aeronautics Commission.
- Initiate, develop, monitor and maintain statewide airport capital improvement projects
- Maintain, release and approve grants and loans
- Ensure each Wyoming airport maintains approved long range planning and environmental documents for sustainable airport facilities throughout the state.
The primary goals of the Planning & Programming Program are as follows:
- Plan safe and secure airports;
- Exercise good stewardship of our resources; and
- Enhance an integrated aviation system
You may contact the Program at one of the following telephone numbers:
Christy Yaffa, Airport’s Planning & Programming Manager – (307) 777-3956
Vacant, Senior Planner – (307) 777-3972
Cheryl Porter, Grants Specialist – (307) 777-3959
Vacant, Planning Intern – (307) 777-4807