Planning and Programming
The purpose of the Planning and Programming Program is to ensure development of a safe, long-term viable statewide system of airports.
The program is comprised of four staff members who:
- Initiate, compile and monitor activities of the Aeronautics Commission.
- Initiate, develop, monitor and maintain statewide airport capital improvement projects
- Maintain, release and approve grants and loans
- Ensure each Wyoming airport maintains approved long range planning and environmental documents for sustainable airport facilities throughout the state.
1. Plan safe and secure airports
2. Exercise good stewardship of our resources
3. Enhance an integrated aviation system
Christy Yaffa - Manager, 777-3956
Merri Burkett - Grants Specialist, 777-3959
John Mahoney - Senior Planner, 777-3972
Gretchen Eichstadt - Planning Intern, 777-4807