The Wyoming Aeronautics Commission makes Grants-In-Aid from state funds, for use in the construction and development of airports, counties, cities, and towns within the State of Wyoming. Typical projects funded by the Wyoming Aeronautics Commission include:
• Construction Projects – Examples are runway or taxiway construction, NAVAIDS, equipment storage buildings, terminals, and lighting projects.
• Maintenance Projects – Examples are crackseal, sealcoat, runway and taxiway marking, and concrete repair.
• Equipment Grants – Examples are snow removal equipment, mowers, tractors, and front-end loaders, both new and used.
• Planning Projects – Examples are land purchases, environmental studies, airport layout plans, master plans, site relocation studies, rates and charges studies, and economic benefits reports.
• Marketing Grants – The Wyoming Aeronautics Division may grant up to five (5) percent of available funding to airports, for use in the marketing & promotion of air service in Wyoming.
For more information, please contact Ms. Cheryl Porter, Grants & Programming Specialist, at (307) 777-3959.