Cheyenne (Laramie County) - Map
5300 Bishop Blvd.
Cheyenne, WY 82009
M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Additional Exam Station Information
- Class C, Motorcycle, and CDL Road Tests are scheduled by appointment only. No appointments are scheduled after noon on Fridays.
- Wait times range from 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on staffing and customer traffic, please allow adequate time in your day.
An Express line is available for the following services:
- Driving record purchase
- Handicap Placard
- Concealed Firearms Permit
- Paying a fee
- State Employee & Law Enforcement ID card purchase
- Change of address only, not changing license or ID card
- Scheduling a Road Test
- When you arrive at the Exam Station, you will be required to sign-in in order to secure your place in line.
If you have additional questions about the services offered at this Exam Station, please call the number above. If you have questions regarding your record, identity documents, etc. please call the Customer Service Desk at 307-777-4800.