Cheyenne (Laramie County) - Map
1520 Etchepare Circle
Cheyenne, WY 82001
M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Cheyenne exam station will be closed at 12:00 p.m. on July 27, 2016 for local holiday. Normal business hours will resume Thursday July 28, 2016
Additional Exam Station Information
- Mailing Address 5300 Bishop Blvd. Cheyenne WY, 82009
- Class C, Motorcycle, and CDL Road Tests are scheduled by appointment only. No Motorcycle or Class C appointments are scheduled after noon on Fridays.
- Wait times range from 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on staffing and customer traffic, please allow adequate time in your day.
An Express line is available for the following services:
- Driving record purchase
- Handicap Placard
- Concealed Firearms Permit
- Paying a fee
- State Employee & Law Enforcement ID card purchase
- Change of address only, not changing license or ID card
- Scheduling a Road Test
- When you arrive at the Exam Station, you will be required to take a number in order to secure your place in line.