Night Delays in Effect on the Togwotee Trail
- Three-hour traffic delays Monday through Friday on U.S. 26-287 – The Togwotee Trail to Yellowstone – are in effect with delays from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.
- Saturday traffic delay is 10 p.m. to midnight.
- Flagging stations for the three-hour delays will be at mileposts 26.5 and 31 on U.S. 26-287.
- Motorists are also reminded to pay heed to the flaggers at all times.
- Heavy construction is taking place, with large pieces of equipment and trucks working and driving through the area. The flaggers are in place to ensure that motorists are able to drive through the area safely.
- Weekly public meetings every Tuesday at 1 p.m., Oftedal Headquarters at the Brooks Lake Snowmobile Parking Area.
- Weekly e-Blasts to area businesses, chambers of commerce and interested individuals. To be added to the distribution list, e-mail email@example.com)
- Togwotee Trail website: www.gotogwoteetrail.com
- Toll-free hotline: 877.WYO.TRAIL
- Highway Advisory Radio in Dubois, Brooks Lake and Moran Junction at 1610 AM
- Dynamic Message Signs at the west end of Dubois and the Grand Teton National Park boundary