Legislative Air Service Enhancement Program
Recognizing the need for reliable and enhanced commercial air service, in 2004, the Wyoming Legislature enabled the Air Service Enhancement Program, which is funded through Senate File 120. Following the program's inception, nine (9) Wyoming communities have participated in the Air Service Enhancement Program with over $21 million being granted towards improving or retaining air service within the state of Wyoming.
Currently, there are four (6) airports participating in the Air Service Enhancement Program:
- Cody - Yellowstone Regional Airport in support of seasonal service on United Airlines to Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD).
- Gillette - Campbell County Airport - For their continued jet service to both Denver International Airport (DEN) on United Airlines and Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) on Delta Airlines.
- Jackson Hole Airport - For expanded winter service to New York/Newark (EWR) and Washington D.C. via Dulles (IAD) on United Airlines.
- Riverton - Riverton Regional Airport for support of twice daily service to Denver International Airport on Denver Air Connection in conjunction with Sheridan Regional Airport.
- Rock Springs - Sweetwater County Airport in support of United Airlines jet service to Denver International Airport (DEN) on United Airlines.
- Sheridan - Sheridan County Airport for twice daily service to Denver International Airport (DEN) on Denver Air Connection in conjunction with Riverton Regional Airport.
ASEP Grant Applications (Initial Project Summaries)
January 19, 2016 - Campbell County Grant Amendment Proposal(423.88 KB)
March 15, 2016 - Cody Grant Agreement Proposal(290.07 KB)
March 29, 2016 - Riverton Grant Agreement Proposal(341.89 KB)
May 17, 2016 - Sheridan Grant Amendment(5.65 MB)
June 21, 2016 - Cody Grant Agreement Proposal(1.14 MB)
June 21, 2016 - Jackson Grant Agreement Proposal(1.39 MB)
June 21, 2016 - Rock Springs Grant Agreement Proposal(1.01 MB)
October 18, 2016 - Jackson Grant Amendment Proposal.pdf(582.26 KB)