WYDOT’s Procurement Services Program has entered into a partnership with Public Purchase, a web based eProcurement service. This eProcurement system provides registered vendor’s with automatic notification of WYDOT Procurement Services bids for vendor selected commodities and services based on classification codes. (WYDOT does not guarantee electronic notification of bids. Bidders shall be responsible for monitoring the site, and downloading any bids of interest.)
Bids may be obtained by registering with Public Purchase. This registration is a two-step process:
Step One (1) – Register with Public Purchase:
- Create an account by registering your organization with Public Purchase, at no cost to you. If you have already registered please go to step two (2), otherwise you can register by going to their website at: http://www.publicpurchase.com.
- Under “Free Registration” click on “Go to Register”. This will link you to the Public Purchase vendor registration site, where you should follow the instructions provided on the screen.
- Your registration will be submitted to Public Purchase for activation and review, and then your account will be created. This process usually takes about 24 hours, and you will receive a notification via E-Mail to confirm your registration. (If you do not receive an E-Mail from Public Purchase within 24 hours to confirm your account registration, please check your E-Mail Spam Folder, as you must confirm your registration before you may proceed to the next step).
Step Two (2) – Link Your Public Purchase Account to WYDOT:
- Log in to Public Purchase using your newly created account.
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the “Region Drop Down Menu”, and select “Wyoming”.
- Click on the “Select Agency Drop Down Menu”, and select “Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT)”.
- WYDOT then requires your company to complete a three-step registration with our agency. You must complete the following three steps to link your account and register with WYDOT:
- Step 1: Introduction – Read through the introduction.
o If you wish to proceed, click on “Continue”.
- Step 2: Classification – You will need to select the NIGP commodity code(s) that relate to your business so you can receive E-Mail Notifications of future bidding opportunities that match the code(s) you select.
o Please make sure to add all codes that pertain to your company’s line of work to ensure you do not miss any future solicitations.
o After you have chosen all of your classification codes, click on “Continue”.
- Step 3: Confirm – Confirm your registration with WYDOT.
Note: All three steps MUST be completed, or you will not be able to download WYDOT’s bids.
These tasks will be automated if you follow the process outlined above. It is your responsibility to keep the information up-to-date, particularly Contact Information, and E-Mail Addresses.
Public Purchase provides government agencies and their vendors with a comprehensive and easy to use web-based eProcurement system. The Public Purchase eProcurement system is designed exclusively for use by government agencies and their vendors, and is compliant with all Federal and State regulations, which set forth the required procedures for government agency purchasing.
If you have any problems with this process please contact Public Purchase at: email@example.com , or call (800) 591-5546, or you may use the “live chat” option in the upper left hand corner (“live chat” is the fastest option).