Wyoming Aviation Hall of Fame Criteria For Induction
1. Be a citizen fo the United States, who, for at least 25 years, has been actively identified with aeronautics and has made contributions of significant value to aviation not only in Wyoming by also to the industry as a whole.
2. Exhibit qualities of patriotism, integrity, and moral courage worthy of this honor.
3. Be well known as a person of ability and character.
In addition, the nominee must have accomplished outstanding achievements in at least one of the following fields of aviation. This list is not all-inclusive:
1. Flying and flying techniques, including instruction and experimental flight test.
2. Aircraft and/or aerospace design or manufacture.
3. Fixed base operation, charter, or contract operations.
4. Aviation promotion in Wyoming,or projects carried out within the state, region, or nation.
5. Military achievements and assignments.
6. Aviation ratings.
7. Aeronautical education, schools, degrees, programs, etc.
The following information must be provided for each nominee:
1. Solo: when, where, witnesses, log book signoff, etc.
2. Aircraft experience: make, type, etc.
3. Aviation employment.
4. Awards and recognition.
5. Points of contact with knowledge of nominee's aviation accomplishments, research, papers, scrapbooks, etc.
Please send copies of supporting documentation to John Waggener, president Wyoming Aviation Hall of Fame. Do not send original documents.
Wyoming Aviation Hall of Fame
attn: John Waggener
1000 E. University Avenue, Dept. 3924
Laramie, WY 82071