BRASS-PIER(LRFD) ™ : Version 2.2 June 2014
This program is current to the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 6th Edition, 2012 with 2013 Interim Revisions. The US units version of the specifications is incorporated in this program.
BRASS-PIER(LRFD)TM is a computer program developed to assist in the analysis and design of reinforced concrete piers for bridges. The system analyzes a transverse (normal to the centerline of the roadway) cross-section of a bridge. BRASS-PIER(LRFD)TM presently consists of five components:
- Deck Analysis and Loading
- Pier Cap Analysis and Design
- Pier (LRFD) Analysis and Loading
- Ultimate Strength Design/Analysis of Concrete Column Sections (PCA Column Design)
- Pier Support (Footing) (LRFD) Analysis and Design
Operating System Microsoft Windows™ XP (SP2 or SP3), Vista, 7 or 8.
Microprocessor Pentium IV or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework N/A
Memory 128 MB required, more is better
Hard Disk Space Approximately 47 MB
Disk Drive DVD drive