WYDOT Standard Plans
The most recent revision to WYDOT's Standard Plans were made effective October 2014.
WYDOT Standard Plans are made available electronically in PDF format only. A complete set of WYDOT Standard Plans in hard copy may be purchased from WYDOT's Map and Plans Sales Office, phone (307) 777-4434 or (307) 777-4435.
Previous Standard Plan issuances were October 2013, December 2012, July 2012, January 2012, February 2011, April 2010, March 2009, June 2008, October 2007 and December 2006.
By accessing this page, you have agreed to the terms and conditions stated herein for downloading and using WYDOT's Standard Plans:
The State of Wyoming, Department of Transportation (hereinafter referred to as WYDOT) makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the file(s) which are the subject of this agreement, and specifically makes no warranty that said file(s) shall be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose. Furthermore, any description of said file(s) shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that such files shall conform to said description. The exhibition of any sample or model shall not be regarded as part of the basis of this agreement and shall not create an express warranty that the whole of the file(s) provided hereunder shall conform to any sample or model.
- Receiver assumes all risk and liability for any losses, damages, claims or expenses resulting from the use, possession or resale of any file(s) furnished by WYDOT pursuant to this agreement.
- Receiver agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WYDOT, its officers, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or by reason of receivers – use, possession or resale with respect to any of the files furnished by WYDOT pursuant to this agreement, and such indemnification shall survive acceptance of said file(s) receiver.
- The WYDOT Standard Plans are copyrighted by the Wyoming Department of Transportation. Receiver agrees that it will not advertise, order for resale, or sell the file(s) furnished herein.
- Receiver agrees that WYDOT cannot be held responsible for problems arising from files which have been converted for use in non–native applications (e.g., Microsoft Word documents read in WordPerfect, Microstation design files to Autocad).
- Receiver agrees that WYDOT cannot provide the files in other file or compression formats, and agrees to use the files in the format provided.
- These electronic files are provided for information only. In case of conflict between electronic and department prepared printed copy, the language of the printed copy is controlling. The department prepared printed copy is the "official" form for these specifications.
- The department uses every effort to insure the accuracy of the information contained in these electronic files. However, updates to electronic files may or may not be available in a timely manner. Receiver’s electing to download and use these electronic files are responsible for insuring that updates and/or revisions are identified and incorporated with the electronic files prior to any use. The department does not warrant either expressly or implicitly the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained in these electronic files. The receiver of these files assumes all risk inherent in such use.
- These terms and conditions constitute the complete and final agreement of the parties hereto.
DIVISION 100 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
DIVISION 200 - EARTHWORK
202-1 (MAR_2004).pdf(1.52 MB)Mailbox Installations, Approaches and Median Crossovers203-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(612.22 KB)Settlement Platform203-2A (MAR_2009).pdf(663.97 KB)Earthwork206-1A (MAR_2009).pdf(343.78 KB)Culvert and Trench Excavation215-1 (MAR_2004).pdf(4.37 MB)Temporary Erosion Control Measures for Storm Water Pollution Prevention219-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(598.68 KB)Rockfall Mesh
DIVISION 400 - PAVEMENTS
DIVISION 500 - STRUCTURES
DIVISION 600 - MISCELLANEOUS CONSTRUCTION
603-1A (DEC_2006).pdf(3.23 MB)Pipe Fill Height Chart and Installation Details603-2 (NOV_2004).pdf(1.02 MB)CMP Flared End Sections603-3(NOV_2004).pdf(1.68 MB)RCP Flared End Sections603-4 (NOV_2004).pdf(2.04 MB)Steel Mitered End Sections603-5 (NOV_2004).pdf(2.16 MB)Pipe Collars605-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(716.4 KB)Pipe Underdrains & Edge Drains606-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(7.86 MB)Corrugated Beam Guardrail606-2 (OCT_2013).pdf(4.12 MB)MGS Guardrail606-3 (OCT_2013).pdf(2.1 MB)MGS Fabrication Standard606-6 (NOV_2004).pdf(4.7 MB)Box Beam Guardrail606-7 (NOV_2004).pdf(3.37 MB)Box Beam Guardrail Fabrication Standards607-1A (DEC_2006).pdf(2.61 MB)Wire Fence607-2 (NOV_2004).pdf(1.32 MB)Industrial Fence607-3 (NOV_2004).pdf(1.53 MB)Industrial Gates608-1A (DEC_2006).pdf(3.45 MB)Concrete Sidewalk and ADA Accessibility609-1B (JAN_2012).pdf(2.12 MB)Curb and Gutter, Double Gutter and Median Paving610-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(445.69 KB)Metal Drain Inlet and Plant Mix Curb611-1A (OCT_2007).pdf(509.06 KB)Highway Monuments614-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(336.22 KB)Concrete Checks, Drops and Spillways614-2 (NOV_2004).pdf(1.78 MB)Concrete Invert Paving615-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(1.86 MB)Cattle Guards616-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(846.03 KB)10 FT [3 m] Wood Snow Fence616-2 (NOV_2004).pdf(911.69 KB)12 FT [3.6 m] Wood Snow Fence617-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(7.83 MB)Bevel End Finish, Cut-Off Walls and Head Walls618-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(390.16 KB)Reinforced Concrete Stockpass and Flared End Sections619-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(2.31 MB)Trash Guards for Pipe622-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(2.78 MB)Structural Plate Pipe Fill Height Chart625-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(408.86 KB)Inlet Type M1 for Median Drains625-2 (NOV_2004).pdf(2.91 MB)Storm Sewer Curb Inlets625-3 (NOV_2004).pdf(2.32 MB)Manholes631-1 (NOV_2004).pdf(604.23 KB)Slotted Drains
DIVISION 700 - TRAFFIC CONTROL AND ROADWAY LIGHTING
702-1A (JULY_2012).pdf(514.29 KB)Delineators703-1F (Oct. 2014)(1.14 MB)Construction Traffic Control Devices703-2E (OCT. 2014)(948.99 KB)Construction Traffic Control Two Lane703-3F (OCT 2014)(1.87 MB)Construction Traffic Control Four Lane703-5B(306.54 KB)Construction Traffic Control Urban Standards703-6E (JULY_2012).pdf(379.34 KB)Traffic Control Device (TCD) Unit Schedule799-1A (DEC_2012).pdf(251.19 KB)Pavement Striping (Revised DEC 2012)