Wyoming Department of Transportation


Any person who wants to order a Novelty plate may do so by filling out the below application and mailing it to WYDOT with the appropriate fees.

Novelty plates cannot be displayed on a vehicle at any time.



WYDOT Motor Vehicle Services
5300 Bishop Boulevard
Cheyenne WY 82009