International Registration Plan (IRP)
Apportioned – registration/plates
Apportionable Vehicle means (except as provided below) any power unit that is used or intended for use in two or more member jurisdictions and that is used for the transportation of people for hire or designed, used or maintained primarily for the transportation of property, and:
- has two axles and a gross vehicle weight or registered gross vehicle weight in excess of 26,000 pounds (11,793.401 kilograms), or
- has three or more axles, regardless of weight, or
- is used in combination, when the gross vehicle weight of such combination exceeds 26,000 pounds (11,793.401 kilograms).
- The jurisdictions where the vehicles are proportionally registered.
- The weight (shown in pounds for states and in kilograms for provinces) for vehicles registered.
- And other necessary information in each of the jurisdictions.
- Canadian provinces not currently in IRP
IRP Information and Forms
2014 Application for Apportioned Registration Schedule A/C(193.08 KB)OVERNIGHT MAIL(38.97 KB)To have credentials sent FED EX or UPS, print this form, complete and include with your application.2014 New Account Checklist(265.33 KB)2014 Agreement to Prepare and Maintain Records(355.97 KB)2014 WY Certification of Established Place of Business or Residency(366.63 KB)2014 IRP Renewal Checklist(350.85 KB)2014 IRP MANUAL(6.82 MB)2014 IRP 15 Safety Regulations(65.28 KB)Proof of Established Place of Business(269.47 KB)